Sunday, September 20, 2009

And so it begins.......

Well, I've seen more people on a city bus than are at the airport at 1:00am. One of the things I love, and why I can spend hours at an airport, is the hustle and bustle. Unfortunately that isn't going on, no people watching to be done unless I sit and stare at the 4 people who are camped out in their sleeping bags. I guess I can always keep watch to make sure they are breathing, that should kill 5 minutes. No shopping and the only two kiosks that are open are Starbucks and Burger King. I don't think coffee or a greasy meal is anything I'd really need before boarding a plane at 2:45am and going on a 14 hour flight.

Gawd......there aren't even any cute boys to follow around and stalk. Those sleeping bags are starting to sound like a good idea, I'll see if I can go get my hands on one....Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment